Status: Aku sentiasa cool and rilex + pemalu/peramah + setia pada yang satu + inginkan segalanya ! :) hoho
Forever Young

Please keep your conversation ♥
Friday 17 February 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
tak puas hati >.<


‎*Hey budak ! Hormat lah sikit dgn orang yg tua dari kau , take care of the mouth is when you talks. Kau ingat aku nie adik-2 kau ke doh. Jangan nak bajet strong n courageous sgt lh kan. Look from your eyes shall you know already that this is actually you are the coward beb ---> #Please keep your conversation ♥ :D tq
 ·  ·  · about an hour ago



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post

Status: ♥ I LOVE YOU Muhd Zulhaikal bin Sohaimie ♥ ::: I love our memories together and we promised to never leave each other right? I appreciate your love on me . I will make sure that nobody can take you from me ♥ :') ♥ Ya Allah .. Restukanlah hubungan aku dan dia hingga akhir hayat kami . Amin ya rabba al amin ... ♥



Gratisan Musik