Status: Aku sentiasa cool and rilex + pemalu/peramah + setia pada yang satu + inginkan segalanya ! :) hoho
Forever Young

Mr. Saxobeat ♥
Friday 24 February 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Rindu awak B  ♥ tersangat rindu ~ I love going out together with you ♥ :')

Dear , I miss you . I miss your smile & everything about you . Your cute face , you handsome face , your hair & your eyes . Why do I love someone like you? Because i love you so much in my life . Hmm please text me or even call me if you miss me k? No one can replaced you in my heart dear . I'll always be here to support you and keep waiting you as long as I could .  I love you for a thousand year . I miss you so much mok . 
---> Sincerely, my heart  ♥ :')


Memang tak ada lelaki seperti KAMU , tapi ku tahu KAMU baik ♥ :D #ilyZ
*Ubah lirik lagu . Hihi #watlek watpeace!

 ·  ·  · about an hour ago via Hati


‎---> Jealous nya tengok sweet couple kat luar tuh kuar together-together . Aku pulak kat sini sedang menanti kepulangan kekanda ku nun jauh di sana :'(
#I love going out together with you ♥ :')
 ·  ·  · 52 minutes ago via Hati



I remember your promise of old to me, remember when you were still here. accompanied me throughout the day ♥ :')
 ·  ·  · 29 minutes ago via Hati




 ♥I LOVE YOU ZOUL HAIKAL ♥ 



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post

Status: ♥ I LOVE YOU Muhd Zulhaikal bin Sohaimie ♥ ::: I love our memories together and we promised to never leave each other right? I appreciate your love on me . I will make sure that nobody can take you from me ♥ :') ♥ Ya Allah .. Restukanlah hubungan aku dan dia hingga akhir hayat kami . Amin ya rabba al amin ... ♥



Gratisan Musik