Status: Aku sentiasa cool and rilex + pemalu/peramah + setia pada yang satu + inginkan segalanya ! :) hoho
Forever Young

I Love You Zoulhaikal ♥
Wednesday 29 February 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
You jump , I jump



‎"...Kasih aku hanyalah untukmu , tiada lain dalam diri ku , takkan berubah walau dipisah laut biru ... Cinta aku hanyalah untukmu , tak pernah goyah tak pernah jemu ..." #ilyZ (♥) :')

 ·  ·  · 10 minutes ago via Hati


I just wanna say " I ♥ LOVE♥ YOU SO MUCH "
You know why? coz you are the one i need in my life and please don't leave me . i beg you ♥


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post

Status: ♥ I LOVE YOU Muhd Zulhaikal bin Sohaimie ♥ ::: I love our memories together and we promised to never leave each other right? I appreciate your love on me . I will make sure that nobody can take you from me ♥ :') ♥ Ya Allah .. Restukanlah hubungan aku dan dia hingga akhir hayat kami . Amin ya rabba al amin ... ♥



Gratisan Musik