Status: Aku sentiasa cool and rilex + pemalu/peramah + setia pada yang satu + inginkan segalanya ! :) hoho
Forever Young

♥ You + Me ♥
Sunday 2 October 2011 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
B ♥ ,

As you know :-

  • When you are beside me ,everything is okay . 
  • That's why i need you always . 
  • Because you are important in my life . 
  • And because you mean so much to me .
  • I'll never stop thinking of you .
  • When you're the one who make me smile and part of me .
  • For all the things i've done and said and for all the hurt that i've cause you .
  • I hope you will forgive me dear .
  • You were there to light my day and guide me through .
  • Thanks for coming in my life . 
  • I hope our relationship will be remains forever with me .
  • Lastly , i just wanna say that i always love you so much #


sayang kamo sampai mati #





Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post

Status: ♥ I LOVE YOU Muhd Zulhaikal bin Sohaimie ♥ ::: I love our memories together and we promised to never leave each other right? I appreciate your love on me . I will make sure that nobody can take you from me ♥ :') ♥ Ya Allah .. Restukanlah hubungan aku dan dia hingga akhir hayat kami . Amin ya rabba al amin ... ♥



Gratisan Musik